Sunday, April 5, 2009

LINKS: exciting new find

Hi again all!

I got an inquiry the other day as to whether or not I knew if there were any other IHOPs in Asia. To be honest, I had no idea how to answer that. I know of HOPs starting around Tokyo and I know of churches getting into the 24/7 prayer & worship thing but IHOPs in particular... that drew a total blank. That is until about 10 minutes ago when I was struck with the brilliant idea to do a google search for "house of prayer asia." (haha... oh the simple things hey?)

Well, that search turned up.... (drum roll please)

SEAHOP!
South East Asia House of Prayer
Talk about exciting yeah?!

While some parts of their website are still under construction at this time, they have some basic information up. I'd like to encourage you to take a look at it and say a prayer and/or several for them. As I'm sure you can imagine, the spiritual climate in Thailand is probably pretty similar to Japan in many ways. i.e. on the frontlines and intense pretty much all the time.

What is there to say but, "raise up more of them Abba!!!"
Grace!
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment