Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT: September 2009 Schedule


Hello Tribe!

Yay for small victories! We actually have the schedule available EARLY!

Please note some very important changes to the meeting locations and times coming up this month. These changes will be in effect until further notice so please do your best to remember when and were we'll be meeting. :)

One big change we've been speaking about for awhile now is the change to Monday nights. And, for the record- we are so excited for this! It's a huge step forward for the prayer movement in Japan.
(drum roll please...)
The Altar IHOP, Tokyo will be joining The House of Prayer for All Nations in a joint prayer session which will be hosted by The House of Prayer for All Nations at Shinjuku Shalom Church in Shinjuku, Tokyo.
Please do attend if you can. It's a GREAT opportunity to support and encourage one another. It's also a wonderful way to become more familiar with the Harp & Bowl prayer/worship model.  This is on example of how Abba is moving to answer our "top 10 list" prayers for unity in the body of christ in Japan. It's one of those things we managed to "pray ourselves into."

Also, Wednesday, September 9th will be my last session before heading off to the US for the next 6-12 months. I will first go to our sister HOP (The Altar IHOP) in Meadville, Pa. to attend a prayer meeting with all of the HOPs in the state of Pennsylvania and also listen to teaching from Billy Humphrey,  Director of IHOP-Atlanta. Next, to Zadok House of Prayer (ZHOP) in South Carolina to work with them for awhile and after that, Abba only knows.

To those who can make it, it will be a wonderful blessing to have one last prayer session together before I leave Japan. Please come dressed "pretty" cause I plan on taking lots of photos to share with our brothers and sisters back in the states. ;)

Okay then, please read the schedule for September carefully and let me know if there are any questions.
Grace & Glory,
jg.

ps. map & directions to Shinjuku Shalom Church coming soon


Wednesday**
September 2nd, 7-9pm
Prayer & Worship session as regularly scheduled.
@ The Decision in Kanda
Leadership team: James & Isabel

Sunday***
September 6th, 6:45-8:45pm
Teaching session as regularly scheduled.
@ Ecclesia Cafe in Akasaka
Leadership team: Amanda & Manami

Monday*
September 7th, 7:30-9:30pm
Prayer & Worship session hosted by House of Prayer for All Nations
@ Shinjuku Shalom Church in Shinjuku
(all offering collected on this evening will go to support HOP-AN & cover facilities fees for using the church)

Wednesday**
September 9th, 7-9pm
Prayer & Worship session as regularly scheduled.
@ The Decision in Kanda
Leadership team: James & Isabel

Sunday***
September 13th, 6:45-8:45pm
Teaching session as regularly scheduled.
@ Ecclesia Cafe in Akasaka
Leadership team: Amanda & Manami

Monday*
September 14th, 7:30-9:30pm
Prayer & Worship session hosted by House of Prayer for All Nations
@ Shinjuku Shalom Church in Shinjuku
(all offering collected on this evening will go to support HOP-AN & cover facilities fees for using the church)

Wednesday**
September 16th, 7-9pm
Prayer & Worship session as regularly scheduled.
@ The Decision in Kanda
Leadership team: James & Isabel

Sunday***
September 23rd, 6:45-8:45pm
Teaching session as regularly scheduled.
@ Ecclesia Cafe in Akasaka
Leadership team: Amanda & Manami

Monday*
September 30th, 7:30-9:30pm
Prayer & Worship session hosted by House of Prayer for All Nations
@ Shinjuku Shalom Church in Shinjuku
(all offering collected on this evening will go to support HOP-AN & cover facilities fees for using the church)





Monday sessions will be hosted by The House of Prayer for All Nations which meets in Shinjuku Shalom Church (Shinjuku Ward, Nishi-Shinjuku 7-9-6 Kotobuki Bldg., Rm 201). These sessions will be focused on prayer & intercession with emphasis on the Harp & Bowl model.
** Wednesday sessions are focused on prayer & intercession as The Decision Cafe is reserved for the Altar IHOP, Tokyo on these evenings.
***Sunday sessions are focused on teaching on a wide variety of topics and themes related to the prayer & worship movement. They include such things as the deeper revelations of the Word. The prophetic, intimacy with the Holy Spirit, spiritual warfare & necessity of intercession and passionate worship on the part of the saints, operating and maturing in the spiritual gifts that we may walk in the fullness of the great commission... and most importantly the "greater love has none than this..." which Jesus spoke of in reference to John the Baptist's execution. Please come and join us.
****NIGHTWATCH sessions consist of at least 12 hours of prayer & worship on a variety of topics & themes. Please refer to the facebook group for more complete details on each event.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen!
    Im leaving you your first comment to this blog update, woowho!

    I just wanted to let you know that I read your updates. :) Sounds like God's got some good stuff comin our way!

    Also, as I head back to the states for a month, know that I will be praying daily for the Tokyo House of Prayer, our current members, and the future members who are coming!

    Lsstly, Rachel mentioned last night that I should start a blog to keep the tribe posted on how God is using me, at least for the next 6 months, while I'm in India and Thailand.

    NOTE: I've decided to save Africa for another trip. In talking with my Africa contact, we decided that a short-term mission wasn't in Africa's best interest. Their history is riddled with flakey supporters, so they really need to build long-term, stable relationships.

    It was a tough decision, but I want to do this right. We agreed that, at this time in my life, I could make a bigger impact if I narrowed my scope to fewer countries and stayed longer. I want to be a good steward of my time, money, and energy, so at this stage, this is what I feel I should do.

    So, unless God changes it up again, its gonna be 10 weeks in India, then 3 months in Thailand, with 2 weeks home for Christmas in between, and then back to Japan in April 2010.

    Problem is, I honestly don't know if I'll have internet everywhere I'll be, so Rachel said that if I cant get online, I can mail her letters and she said she can post them to a blog for me.

    So, since I've never kept a blog before, I'm wondering if, 1) you can give me some pointers, and 2) would if be OK if, as the HOP Tokyo's first -of many- missionarys to be sent out, could I keep a blog through this, HOP Tokyo site?

    If not, no problem, just as long as there is a link to my blog site somewhere on the HOP Tokyo page so people know what groups and organizations Im affiliated with, and everyone can easily follow me while I'm gone.

    Thats it! Please let me know what you think. I love you and hope to see you TOMOROW NIGHT! But I work til 9pm, even on this last Wednesday I'm in Japan! So could we meet for coffee after the HOP meeting??

    Your Sister, through Christ's Precious blood,
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete