Friday, March 13, 2009

Japan in Prophecy

"...and in the presence of his associates and the army of Samaria, he said, "What are those feeble Jews doing? Will they restore their wall? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they finish in a day? Can they bring the stones back to life from those heaps of rubble—burned as they are?"
Nemiah 4.2

And this is what God says:

Japan is being rebuilt. For does not my Word say, "I will build my church and the gates of hades shall not overcome it?"

Japan is being rebuilt. Many have said "it's coming, it's coming." And many more have grown weary with waiting saying, "it will not happen, it has not happened." But I AM speaks and I AM says, "Even now, lift up your eyes and look around you. What was not will be."

Though many have laughed, taunted and sent discouragers to discourage. Though armies have stood off to the side creating a great and mighty roar, I tell you, I AM is rebuilding that which has been torn down and destroyed. For I have apointed those who will restore the desolations of generations. I have apointed those who will rebuild. Even now, the work has begun and the craftsmen are being trained again in their arts. They are taking up their crafts- for the tools of their crafts are their weapons. As a soldier wields a sword so wields a painter his brush and a worshiper his voice.

I tell you, I AM is in the business of rebuilding desolate inheritances. And as those who would oppose the work of the Lord in this land stand trying to oppose it, I shall rebuild before their very eyes. As they mock and utter words of contempt, I say as I said back in the days of Nemiah, "Rebuild. Live."

And as I speak, so shall it be for I AM is Lord. And I AM is on the throne.
It has begun. It is no longer "coming soon." For the restoration of all things is here and that restoration is I AM.

"In the first year of King Cyrus, the king issued a decree concerning the temple of God in Jerusalem: Let the temple be rebuilt as a place to present sacrifices, and let its foundations be laid..."
Ezra 6.3

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment