Friday, November 14, 2008

UPDATES: First Meetings

We've had two sessions so far. The first on November 5, 2008 and the second on November 12, 2008.

There were three of us the first meeting, an American, a German and a Japanese praying in agreement God will establish this house- both the HOP, Tokyo and Cafe' Decision. The 10 prayer directives were introduced and prayed through.

The second meeting, there were two. An American and a Japanese. Again, the prayer directives were introduced and prayed through. It seemed the Holy Spirit was up for "girls night" and it was a sweet time of fellowship with His heart.

At this writing, I keep "meeting" people who say they are both glad to hear a HOP is getting started in Tokyo and that they've been looking for a place to just "come and pray." I also keep bumping into individuals who are asking, "What's a HOP? I've started hearing about this HOP thing more and more recently and want to know what it is." I can't help but think these are divine moves on the Holy Spirit's chess board. At the very least, little check points to say, "yes, you are going the right way."

I don't know who or when "those who are called" will start to show up but I think a slow, tiny start is actually good. Gives time to lay foundations properly. I keep seeing a vision of a stream. A stream that has barely just begun trickle up to the surface. Exciting because we've tapped in to A SOURCE of water! YAY!

At that, it seems two nights (Wednesday AND Thursday) will become available to us as early as next week! Imagine, doubling our capacity after only two sessions- both of which were introductary! Wow! That must be a record breaker somewhere. Thank you ABBA!!!

Please pray that we use this time well. I sense in my spirit a need to spend some time speaking on HOP concepts and helping people get a good solid grasp of what it's all about.

I also feel a strong need to just keep things simple. Especially at the start.
Focus on Prayer. Worship. Hearing God's voice.
Then, the other stuff.

Wisdom and Revelation required hey? Abba, what's your plan for this hour? I could use some blue prints.

In Great Anticipation,
Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment